Perfect World Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Oracle

Perfect World My-EN Oracle

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WB tanker build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

WB tanker build Empty
PostSubject: WB tanker build   WB tanker build Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:53 pm

So, for an optimal tanking build...

Every 2 Levels

+6 STR
+3 CON
+1 AGI

Make minor adjustments for EQ as needed.

---

AoE skills are...

- Billow (human, useless IMO, don't bother)
- Ground Rending (Human, useful, only reason not to upgrade is if you zhen from 70-79 you'll be using this skill to lure mobs and the farther you knock them back, longer it takes, level if you don't plan on zhenning.)
- Surf Impact (Tiger, useful, lvl if you plan on spending a lot of time in tiger form but get bite and devour first. Level 10 increases range to 8m)
- Bluster (useful but having high levels of this skill is not that important IMO, I'm 85, have it at level 3 and it does everything I want it to do, Good for initial grab or to quickly grab mobs running for the DDs)
- Frighten (useful but for reasons that don't really involve AoE, like reducing boss damage in HH or slowing down players in PVP)
- Perdition (GODLY but impractical for everyday use, I use in massive FB19 runs and 1hit-KOs on magic based chars in PVP)

As Solty8 said, be the tank. Your job is not to do damage, it's to be a giant meatshield for the DDs made of glass. If you're AoEing, bluster, then bite/devour any stragglers as needed.

Guild Master, Mystique☆

argh closed internet page by misstake but it comes from official forum.
Back to top Go down
https://pworld.actieforum.com
icefirebird333
Commander
icefirebird333

WB tanker build Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB tanker build   WB tanker build Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:56 am

Thanks for posting this! It is really useful, but it lacks specific skills and such Crying or Very sad

I did find this though:
WB skill guide

Loving the wb so far, but I just can't put my main down long enough to level him! Razz
Back to top Go down
banehalo

banehalo

WB tanker build Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB tanker build   WB tanker build Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:59 am

Well, I'll try and take some time out someday to post a general WB info. I've played WB quite a lot, and I think I can guide new players quite a bit. Will definitely post someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WB tanker build Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB tanker build   WB tanker build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WB tanker build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfect World Oracle :: PW Knowledge Base :: Classes-
Jump to: