Perfect World Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Oracle

Perfect World My-EN Oracle

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When u can't log in Char and get Error message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadaice

Jadaice

When u can't log in Char and get Error message Empty
PostSubject: When u can't log in Char and get Error message   When u can't log in Char and get Error message Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:27 am

After server update last night Og and I could not log back in game with our main chars....but could with other chars. I contacted a GM in game , with a new char, explained the issue and she had me try and log in with my Main, and she moved me. All is well now!!!!! Scorpian Valley has some kind of Glitch, so be careful going there.
Back to top Go down
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

PostSubject: Re: When u can't log in Char and get Error message   When u can't log in Char and get Error message Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:41 am

Omg Jadaice cool to hear it is fixed! Whoopie!
Back to top Go down
https://pworld.actieforum.com
OgGoblin
Vice Guild Master
OgGoblin

PostSubject: About the error!   When u can't log in Char and get Error message Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:53 am

Thats good to hear and i even posted my error in AsiaPWorld forum but till now no replies.
I tried to contact a GM ingame last night and nothing, no msg saying to wait a bit or asking what was the problem, nothing.
Now i spoke with a GM ingame and he fixed it and told me that theres an error in that area of the map and to avoid it till the technicians fix it.
Its around Barbarian Village and Valley of Scorpion.
Oh and here's the error!

When u can't log in Char and get Error message GOBLINERROR

Happy gaming!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When u can't log in Char and get Error message   When u can't log in Char and get Error message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When u can't log in Char and get Error message
Page 1 of 1