Perfect World Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Oracle

Perfect World My-EN Oracle

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP !!!! Can't connect to server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadaice

Jadaice

HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Empty
PostSubject: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:39 pm

I cannot connect to server [ i use Oracle] I uninstalled the entire game, re installed it, and manualy did patches. I still cannot log in, it says "cannot connect to server" !!!!! Now what?????
Back to top Go down
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:01 am

Ouch that sucks, but I had once too. Let me search for the solution that worked for me. Brb in 5 minutes!
Back to top Go down
https://pworld.actieforum.com
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:23 am

Back, I remember what I had to do that time I couldn't connect. Gamestaff Leode told us to change our server.txt file.

Go to: Perfect World\element\userdata\server and check your server settings in there.

should be:
ORACLE 29000:210.48.156.135 11
DELPHI 29000:210.48.156.143 12

If not then copy and past this above into your server.txt file and safe it.

Try to connect to game again. Hope it works study Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:04 am

thnx tryin it now
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:09 am

nope didn't work ;-( it says updater server failed, i have tried everything
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:25 am

i just did system restore, back to yesterday, now i cant even open the game at all......gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:35 am

i uninstalled the dang thing again, completely. Now i can't download it!!!!!!! Says it is not a win32 app?????? post the correct download sight for me??
Back to top Go down
Tegron
Commander
Tegron

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 am

U can do 1 thing download inter nation server and then convert to malasyian or this is the site { my frnd tried it and it worked]

http://www.perfectworld.com.my/downloads-clients.asp
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:27 am

this is the same one i am using ;-( anothedr 4 hour download only to find , i bet, it will not work. I'm gonna cry
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:20 am

tryin again using Bit Torrent this time
Back to top Go down
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:01 am

Good luck jadaice!
Back to top Go down
Dalmis

Dalmis

PostSubject: wow sry Jadaice   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 am

Man i have no idea what i would do if i was in your position. Im sorry Your having to go through that , random complications without solutions are the worst possible thing, extreamly frustrateing.. if u get too upset wait a cpl hours and try something different. If you recieve some sort of error msg, try googleing it, that is sometimes how i solve my unsolveable problems.. hope u make it back on!
Back to top Go down
http://asiapworld.com
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:05 am

i am still downloading again...bout another 45 minutes to go, hope it works this time, can u post the correct link for me to get patches?
Back to top Go down
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:44 am

Just in World Chat: Players that have trouble logging in please try in 30 minutes again.

Maybe that helps?
Back to top Go down
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:44 am

Patches? try auto patch?
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:57 am

i just downloaded this damn thing again....installed the game to 99 %, then says failed to create?????????????????????????? omg!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:46 am

Ah that's an other problem than cannot connect..... I suggest you go to official technical forum and read up on how to patch game?
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:01 am

okies.....FINALLY have it installed and it is currently updating files, which looks like it will take most of the night, so i am heading to bed and gonna just let it run. Maybe in the morning i can be playing again. I must tell you all tho..it was so comforting to have someone here that was concerned, and keeping in contact with me in the process of pulling my hair out. !! We have a GREAT guild and great guildies!!!!!! Thnx all of u!!!
Back to top Go down
Dalmis

Dalmis

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:24 am

We love you too Jadaice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://asiapworld.com
Tegron
Commander
Tegron

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:58 am

i Guess they r fixing the problem now.. the message came when i started the client
Back to top Go down
Jadaice

Jadaice

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:12 pm

Well here i go again. I can't log in. Says server failed to connect. And my end program is outdated. And i find nothing and nowhere to download anything. HELP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:58 am

Did you fix it yet Jadaice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP !!!! Can't connect to server   HELP !!!!  Can't connect to server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP !!!! Can't connect to server
Page 1 of 1