Perfect World Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Oracle

Perfect World My-EN Oracle

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EP skill guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

EP skill guide Empty
PostSubject: EP skill guide   EP skill guide Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:41 pm

Altho there are more guides about EP's skills, I prefer this one. That is because the writer of it (FLUFFY) goes more deeper into the different builds than other guides. Therefore his advice is, at least in my opinion, more valuable. FLUFFY's guide is on the official Wing Elf Priest forum and the poster of his guide is Atrix04.

FLUFFY's EP skill guide

Cayeon wrote a guide for a Full Attack Priest, the most rare priest there is. Here the link:

Cayeon's FA EP guide
Back to top Go down
https://pworld.actieforum.com
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

EP skill guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP skill guide   EP skill guide Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:59 am

PVP tips for Light Armor EPs by poster sxdestinysx:

I'm a Light Armor Priest:

A Few Advice I can give

When making my Light armor Priest I tend to the do the following.

- At level 73, I have 8% Critical
- I wear Pure Light Armor
- I made a necklace with + Con with Additional Elemental Defense
- I wear a lv.50 Ring with 2% Critical

The Thing about being a Light Armor Priest, it's very complicated. You must adjust your build to "+" Strength, Agility, or Con.

Use a Magic Sword

- When Battling Mages.

- Plume Quill them to Death
- Spam Whist Heart Spell and Sapience Pour
- Time they're Spell - Most of they're spells are very long casting time
- Sleep is a Must, then use Paralyze right afterwards.
- If you Max, Physical Defense De-buff, Use that against them. It makes a huge difference
- Do this, you'll win most of match

- Battling "WR" or "WB"

- Max Max Max: Plume Barrier. 80% Damage reduction is Huge.
- Spam Spam Spam, Mana Pots
- If you Agility is High enough....A lot of WR or WB attacks will Miss.
- Use Sleep and Paralyze as much as u can
- Elemental Defense De-buff is a Must
- Max: Thunder Wield - The Damage is Huge
- Max: Thunder Ball ( I can't remember the name ATM ) - Cast this to interrupt them or slow them down.
- Don't Use Galactic Storm, Use Fury Burst if Pk'ing
- Spam Cyclone - This will have a possibility to slow them down and get some distance.
- Use Whist Heart Spell a lot, It's really all your going to need.

- Over all if you do this, You'll win 80% of the time.

Also another thing to take care, Try to make 3 Sockets Armor with + HP Stones. It is a Must. Low HP, but at lv.90 Light Armor adds a lot of HP.

Adding Magic Stones to your Weapon is Really going to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
https://pworld.actieforum.com
icefirebird333
Commander
icefirebird333

EP skill guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP skill guide   EP skill guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 am

The post from the forum, for those who want it here Razz

Credit Goes to FLUFFY! <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, Allow me to explain what FS, AS, And FA Yu Lings are. This guide will be color coded as follows:

FS - Full Support - The Full Support Yu Ling is the Yu Ling that will rely mostly on healing skills. Full Supports tend to max out their buffs and heals before worrying about their attack skills. Usually, Full Supports have a party to work with to help them out or rely on the first basic attacks (Feather Arrows and Tornado) to get them through the levels. This is the type of Yu Ling that is loved by parties.

AS - Attack Support - Also known as the hybrid for most people, the Attack Support Yu Ling functions in the sense that their heals and their attack spells are on even levels with each other. This is the type of Yu Ling most people tend to use because of it versatility in the Perfect World. This group usually will level their buffs on the same level as their attack skills or vice versa. They can heal groups and also attack when neccesary.

FA - Full Attack - Maybe the rarest type of Yu Ling in Perfect World. This one keeps all heals at level one and only worries about attack skills and buffs. This type tends to deal heavy damage in the beginning levels because of the wide variety of skills it has. This type of Yu Ling usually solos heavily and acts more as a nuker than a healer. They also tend to use debuffs more often than any other class.

Build Guide

FS - Full Support - Your build will be based on the fact that your healing spells heal more if you have more int, but you have to survive being a FS. Therefore, you will probably want to do a 2 Con: 3 Int build, leaving Con anywhere from 75-100, while maxing out Int and putting STR whenever needed.

AS - Attack Support - Hybrid people's builds are crazy all over. But for general purposes, most hybrids go 1 Con: 4 Int or 2 Con: 3 Int with Con maxing out at 100. Str is placed whenever needed.

FA - Full Attack - For this rare class, you'll prioritize Int over anything. Usually uses a 5 Int build or 1 Con:4 Int build, with Con usually maxing out at about 50. Usually, this class has '-attribute requirement' equipment which allows them to pump more int for less STR.

Skills Guide

This part will explain the suggested actions taken for the skill listed. Be aware of the color coding to find out what you need to do. You do not have to follow what it says exactly, it is only a suggestion.

Physical Magic Skills

Plume Quill

Max this out no matter what type of Yu Ling you are.

Plume Barrier

Feather Razors

Dont get this skill. It is not required for your type, and it does not give any beneficial effects.

Up to you, most people get it just because it looks neat.

Get this skill. The cool down is a bit much but you can macro it with other skills. Good AOE for mobs that are attacking a tank.

Metal Type Skills

Great Cyclone

Thunder Sphere

No need to get this skill, but its up to you.

Depends on your preference. This skill does not really show its true colors until the way higher levels and only if your going to become a god (God Yu Lings have the effect of holy lightning adding damage every consecutive hit, Ex. If the first hit does 100, the next hit will do 15% more damage and so on and so forth).

Max it out. You're a nuker remember?

Hurricane Blast

No need to obtain, but its up to you.

Not that useful in the beginning, gets stronger later, but I'd just get it for the sake of it and leave it at one for the next skill.

Max it out. You'll love this skill in the higher levels.

Thunder Wield

No need to obtain, but its up to you.

I'd recommend putting it at a level that makes it useable against mobs. Probably just leave it at level 5.

Max this out. You'll be doing some nice damage.

Galactic Storm

Dont even touch this skill. Save your yuans and souls for your healing spells.

Preferably up to you, but this spell is the spell that rivals the Fa Shih's Sinister spells. I got it just cause its cool and I love how much damage I can do (I've crit 18k with it on mobs my level).

You definately want this skill. You've be saving all your souls for this skill and it will be doing amazing damage that will make Wu Xias and Yao Shous run in fear.

Single Buff Type Skills

Solid Shell Hierogram

Max it out. No questions asked.

Preferably you will max this out. Almost every Yu Ling has it.

Advisable to max it for your safety, but if you dont want to, put it at a good level like 8-10.

Spirit Gather Hierogram

Advisable to max it for your safety, but if you dont want to, put it at a good level like 8-10.

Celestial Guard Hierogram

Preferably you will max this out, but be aware that this buff consumes the most souls and yuans. Most Yu Lings will leave it at level 6 or so, and many dont max it out until their past sinister esteem.

Advisable to max it for your safety, but if you dont want to, put it at a good level like 5-6.

Nimbus-Aid- Hierogram

This is an exception. You WILL max this out because it helps you in your nuking abilities.

Group Buff Type Skills

Grand Protector

You're Full Support. Get This. No Questions Asked.

The choice is up to you. Some have it, some dont.

Dont waste your precious souls on this.

Aegis's Spirit

Rimption Soul Exaltation

Divine Armory

Dont waste your precious souls on this. You have fervor maxed already.

Debuff Type Skills

Five Element Hierogram

Dont touch this. Ever.

The choice is up to you. Some get it just for the Ward of 5 Shapes.

Get this and max it when you feel the need. You'll be doing more damage with your nukes.

Five Corpareity Hierogram

Dont touch this. Ever.

The choice is up to you. Some get it just for the Ward of 5 Sounds.

Get this and max it when you feel the need. You'll be doing more damage with your nukes.

Five Tone Hierogram

Dont touch this. Ever.

The choice is up to you. Some get it just for the Ward of 5 Colors.

Get this and max it when you feel the need. You'll be able to stop those Yao Shous and Wu Xias from getting near you and attacking.

Five Hue Hierogram

Dont touch this. Ever.

The choice is up to you. Most people get this skill just for duels or PVP because its perfect for running away or using a long chant time spell.

Get this and max it when you feel the need. This will allow you to run from your enemies or have just enough time to use a super Fury of the Skies.

Healing Type Skills

Pure Heart Spell

Preference actually. As an FS, I would recommend you max out Enlightenment instead. Just leave this at 1.

Just get it and put it at a level that you think is good enough to heal your comrades or yourself. Usually its left at level 1.

You have it when you start. Just stick with it.

Whistling Heart Spell

Max this out. Faster than Endless Sea for regeneration.

Just get it and put it at a level that you think is good enough to heal your comrades or yourself. Usually its left at level 4-6.

Get it and leave it at 1. You need it as a prerequisite for Dispel, which is probably as far as you'll go with heals.

Sapience Pour

This is the one I recommend you max. Faster than Prayer of Clarity

Just get it and put it at a level that you think is good enough to heal your comrades or yourself. Usually its left at level 5-7.

Get it for Dispel, Leave it at one.

Resurrection

DEFINTATELY MAX THIS ONE. Its the Yu Ling Ressurection spell. The only one in the game. You'll be praised by Tanks and Nukers all over Perfect World.

Get this for gods sake. Its up to you actually if you want to max it or not. I maxed mine and people spam me for team quests because they can die knowing they only lose .3% exp >_>..

Get it for dispel. Leave it at 1.

Purify Spell

Get it and actually, you dont have to max this one till later. Keep it at a level you think is suitable for dispelling your group mates (such as level 4-Cool. If your going to become a god Yu Ling, you will want to max it out.

Usually most Yu Lings that are AS leave it at one.

Finally, you've reached dispel. Leave it at one and continue with your life as a nuker.

Chromatic Healing Beam

Max It Out. The only Group Heal Spell that DOESNT channel.

Get it and put it at a good level of healing such as 4-6.

Dont get it.

River of Rejuvenation
GET THIS SKILL AND LOVE IT! By max level, it will be healing 1230 HP + 50% of your magic power.

Just get it and put it at a level that you think is good enough to heal your comrades or yourself. Usually its left at level 1 but some people will put it up to levels 3-5 for the sake of the tanker.

You shouldn't be here. Look at your nuking skills.

Chanelling Type Skills

Extremity Recovery Array

Your ultimate healing weapon for saving an entire group of people. Uses 2 chi, but it heals continously and channels MP. Make sure you have alot of pots for this skill because you'll probably be using it in TW or in places where mobs are attacking all your team mates.

Usually you will get this skill. You dont have to, but people love having this skill on them.

If you've gotten this skill, your officially a Attack Support Type. Dont even touch this if your a FA.

Heaven's Array

Get this. This skill is used solely for helping your team mates kill something with much more intensity.

Most Yu Lings will get this to make their comrades feel stronger.

Actually, this one is preference. If I were you, I would get it but remember that it is a chanelling spell, so you wont be able to attack while this is going on. This spell is fo when your in a group of Fa Shihs mainly.

Mastery Type Skills

Metal Element Mastery

Dont you dare touch this skill.

Up to you actually. If you've gotten up there with the metal spells, I'd advise leaving it at level 5 or so. 10% more damage in the higher levels is about 300-400 more damage per hit, so its up to you.

Max. This. Out. Your nuking skills will be doing WAY more damage (especially Fury of the Skies, you'll be doing probably 2,000 more damage with it).

Flying Mastery

Depends... I'd reccomend just leaving it at a level that is suitable for you. Most people leave it at 5.

Eh, up to you. I'd advise maxing it if you dont mind wasting souls, but you dont have to max it out. Just leave it at 5.

Once again, up to you. Leave it at 5 or max it out.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EP skill guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: EP skill guide   EP skill guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EP skill guide
Page 1 of 1