Perfect World Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World Oracle

Perfect World My-EN Oracle

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party grinding level 40-50 for fast exp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalemata
Guild Master
Kalemata

Party grinding level 40-50 for fast exp Empty
PostSubject: Party grinding level 40-50 for fast exp   Party grinding level 40-50 for fast exp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Party build: 1 EP, 2 tankers (WR/WB) level 40-50

Items needed: EP must have MP hiero, tankers MP potions

Explanation and tips:

Party grinding is a variation of aoe leveling. It is a fast way to gain experience. The setup of party is 1 EP and 2 tankers, or better said: 1 lurer and one attacker. The EP must heal flying, otherwise he/she gets mobs after him/her when the lurer or attacker misses an attack. The tanker must use aoe spell to draw aggro (within 8 seconds) otherwise he/she looses aggro on mobs.

Do not forget to buff eachother, it helps a lot. Make the lurer party leader so the attacker and EP have a green arrow in screen and go the right way. That's so much easier to keep track of lurer. The tankers must stick together, otherwise it's impossible for the EP to heal them both.

I did it almost 1 hour and gained 25% exp. Even though I had to use a MP hiero I think it's totally worth it considered I hate DQs.
Back to top Go down
https://pworld.actieforum.com

Party grinding level 40-50 for fast exp
Page 1 of 1